Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Band was rather bad and funny today. Oh to hell with the bad part.
But Carmen was damn GOOD. Heh, I shall find out the story later.
CCA was last friday, and Jannah and Feefi came back (:
All I can say that there was a lot of banging and screaming till I was quite deaf.
And now I have two big blueblacks on my legs, thanks to the snaredrum.
Hopefully this year batch will be good. Audition's on Thursday! :D
Oh yeah, I'm sitting next to Alex again!
Dont know whether it's a good or bad thing though. Heehee
Phew at least canteen food improved.
Form teacher's MrChan! Darn. Shouldnt have tao him last year.
Stupid maths teacher, keep crescendo-ing and decrescendo-ing.
Hai, cant even hear her from the back.
Dont know why, but been rather blur recently -______-
Honestly, I felt nothing when you said those words.
I knew it was coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home