Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Darn my blog is jamed. Sorry folks, cause there are like 280 pictures stuck there. So yeah, it lags. But when you wait, it clears up. Patience is a virtue. Hahah. IJ performance was fantastic! Omg IJ Perc, you rock. I want another exchange! I screwed up the last song man, shit lah. Counted wrongly. Damn damn damn. Ah wells, but our entire band went crazy with the last song. We were standing on the chairs! Hahah! Zomg we're playing Fantasia! And Gloria and I are playing mallets. Like what the hell! We look like two idiots man. I cant play for nuts! Rahh! Haha Omg but i cant cant wait for Polka next year!

Yesterday went to meet Liwei and Jannah((: Bowled and played Pool! HAHAH super fun man. Tried hunting at Toys R Us for jobs! Wahh I hope they call back sia. Okay I'm going offline to talk to my Girlfriend :D

I GOT 2 STRIKES! :DDD
Picture 928.jpg
MOTHERRR!
DARN IT
AHAHAHA GAY PERSON
I love it, with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home