Monday, October 29, 2007

It's incredible how fast one year passed by so quickly. Sometimes when I stone and think back, the school days were actually quite short. Hahah. My best and worst times were during the Singapore Youth Festival. After that, it was like a important part of me was lost. Something was missing. We tried and yet, we didnt get what we wanted. And I could still remember MrTan's face that day. But it was one of the best days in my life. I never felt so bonded with my friends before. That certain passion(: Another year is coming again.,26October07, that was the day I realized I was going to retain. Retaining is a scary thing, one year lost, parents shouting, depression. Standing in the principle's office and being told that you're going to lose one whole year just because you failed the exams wakes you up. At that moment all I could think of was shit. What are my parents going to say? They're going to be so disappointed. I really didnt want to retain. For the first time in my life I was scared. My lips were bloody from all the bitting. I broke down. I just couldnt think. I was really contemplating to jump. She said a few words and asked if we had anything to say, so I asked to appeal. Thank god she gave me a chance. Thank god. From that day onwards, I vow to always put studies infront of everything. I need to change. Not to be lazy again. But to concentrate on 'O's. This is my last chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home