Monday, October 15, 2007

Outing with Alex, Carissa and Jasmine at MarinaSquare!
Wooooo!
Ate at SeoulGarden for about 2 hours and the BOWLING!
My thumb is super sore now, dont know whether can hold stick for band tomorrow.
HAI.
Band starts at 2.30pm tomorrow! Dont know whether to feel happy or sad. But I get to see Percussion again! Hahah that's the good part. I hope there's no music platform. Sure die if have.
Post exam activites starts tomorrow too. BUT unfortunately. I got tier3. SIGH. Why Why Why. Then have to act super guai kia. Ku Ku Jiao.

And please ah. If you people have a friendship quarrel, why include me inside? I am not even connected to you so please do not get me involved and spoil my reputation. And you, stop being paranoid and think weird stuff.


PICTURES!


Woah look damn clean at first


The disaster


The people at fault. Haha!


Boom!


FOOD


Alex and Jasmine


ALEX at work


JASMINE acting cute


Presenting: Otah in Egg


River overflowing


Carissa!


LoLLiPoP :D


HAI.


EGGY MUSCUSSS


WAHAHA



5 BIG SUNS


HEEHEE


We tried to scoop up the egg yolk


And failed.


EGG VOLCANO!


Rice Omelette


Yummy!


Food Suckers


Hahah


Jasmine!


And again!


Carissa giving me that look that she hates my phone


Haiyoh.


:D


Hahah they look so old


Shawl Woman! Big Butt!


Carissa


Alex


Jasmine


Our bloody scores


Not the most glam shoes in the world


Oh so unglam


Jasmine's internal bleeding under her fingernail (Which is just a small dot)


Whatever CarissaAbidin :P
+ Other pictures are at Carissa's blog!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home