Tuesday, December 18, 2007

For all those people who are as bored as I am now, try this :D
http://kakato-otoshi.freeonlinegames.com/

The furthest I can go is Lady7. Darn it :P

It's going to be Christmas soon! Whoots!
And I got my christmas present from my parents already(((:
My dream watch, the all red Adidas Metropolitan Candy watch! Oh yea :D

I'm going shopping tomorrow! Hopefully can get school shoes. Hahah and the miracle of the year just happen! My dearest brother is bringing me to Wild Wild Wet this Thursday! Wheeeeeeeeeeee :D With his girlfriend and hopefully my sister. if not I will be like third party. Hahah!

I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home