Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yay! I finally changed new blogskin! It's kind of blurry but I'm working on that yeah. Heehee. This month has been so stressful with the national day project. And some people are just getting on my nerves every single day. I mean, dont you think it's fucking fake? And she's been acting like that for the pass 3 years. I really dont know what's going on in her mind. Went to Singapore Poly Concert on friday with Gloria(: Haha and saw Linda! Saturday sectionals was fun! We were jamming on the drumsets for the whole day. I think I'm going to play drumset for music platform. Ate Ikea meatballs for lunch then slept in the 147 bus all the way home. Cant wait for ClusterArts on friday! I think it's retarded that we're going to play the song that we played on speech day on friday too. Why cant we play a different song! Sigh, and we're going to have to dance again. -.- Oh and I'm finally getting a replacement for my phone! Frigging phone always die on me. Hur.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home