Wednesday, April 04, 2007

you bloody fucker
i hate you to the core
you beat me, made me cry
and you still expect me to listen to you?
fuck off
thanks to you
i got a sprain wrist
how you expect me to play huh
asshole
you dont understand me
you dont know how tired i am of your stupid naggings
whatever fucking tuitions
you're just wasting your money
what limited privileges
what am i?
a prisoner? a dog?
can you just shut your lectures for a while
if not im seriously gonna scream at you
you think you're so nice
taking time off your work to fetch me home
but everytime i wish i can go home by myself
so i can have some time without you nagging
can you understand the pain im going through?
if you cant just shut up and leave me alone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home